Herden Treffpunkt
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Herden Treffpunkt

Der Treffpunk für alle Herdenmitglieder und Gäste

StartseiteSuchenNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

russian women - Nothing is beyond my limits

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Gladston
Gast

russian women  - Nothing is beyond my limits Empty
BeitragThema: russian women - Nothing is beyond my limits   russian women  - Nothing is beyond my limits Icon_minitimeDi Jul 26, 2011 7:02 am

Mount Gambier online dating - Something on the side My name is Amara LOW Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Perth dating singles in Port Macquarie free online dating dating usa Central Coast online dating Geelong dating I wish I could say I only care about personality, but that would be dishonest. I take care of my body and want someone who does the same. Essentially, I am looking for the wohle package. I believe I have a lot to offer to the right person. I just need to find that person! i want a normal guy to experiment with and get wild! i go to college but most of the guys there are all the same. i really wanna go out dancing and see where it leads..the sooner the better! if all this sounds good to you then message me. i love to cuddle and hate sleeping alone but i've been doing that alot lately..lol! Looking for someone cute and honest, juts like I am. Well if you want to know anything more send me a message. I'm only looking for some no strings attached fun. If you're looking for more than that then I'm not the girl you want to contact. I'm choosing not to place my pic on my profile, that doesn't mean I will not show one if I am interested-just don't want to put it ouut there like that. Don't worry, I'm not some nasty ogre looking chick Smile Hi guys. I am a very cute, sarcastic, up front and honest girl. I love to experiment and love someone with an imagination. I love to drink and party like most college girls do. Have you ever heard the phrase, Why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free? Well that’s what I want. I know you'll like me and I am very picky about who I hang with or talk to so if I don’t like you I will not talk to you butdon't take offense. Hit me up and I will hit you back! I am into all kinds of music except classical and opera. I am not the type who acn't stay at home...I like to read also...anything really that catches my attention I am not too picky. I think I am ready to settle down now so I am givign this a shot.
Nach oben Nach unten

russian women - Nothing is beyond my limits
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Herden Treffpunkt :: Offtopic-
Gehe zu: